Reload this Page >

Pantheon View B&B in Rome

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Holly

I have reservations at the Pantheon View B&B in Rome in October. It is a suite for only 250,000L per nite. Has anyone stayed there that could let me know how it is. The location sounds wonderful - central to everything. I just hope this isn't too good to be true.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 01:07 PM
nancy

Can't help in any way except to suggest a search <BR>Type in some key word (hotel name, or hotels in Rome ,or Rome hotels) in the TEXT SEARCH box at top of this page. <BR>Wait a few minutes while it slowly loads. <BR>It should pull up all the past mentions of your hotel if anyone has mentioned it. <BR>Wish I could help more. <BR>enjoy your trip!

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 04:33 PM
Jayne

This was the only 'hotel' that I found has rooms with a view of the Pantheon <BR>http://www.italyhotel.com/it/roma/delsenato/ <BR> <BR>With your hotel, the way they have described their location is that it is "near" the Pantheon - so the name of the B&B might be a little misleading. <BR> <BR>Remember just because you have room in a hotel with a view you could be stuck at the back of hotel, or stuck on the ground floor.. <BR> <BR>Try and find out which room you have and the view.. <BR> <BR>The website I found with info on your hotel. <BR>http://www.italyhotel.com/it/roma/pantheonview/

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 07:23 PM
Karen

I had a reservation for next June at the Pantheon B&B but found out they have no air conditioning, just a fan. That may not be a problem when you are going. My photos from the internet led me to believe this is just a room, not a hotel, but the room seem to have great views. Please note my e-mail and let me know how it was when you return. Thanks

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:17 AM
Holly

I found this place through www.charmingrome.com. The pictures look lovely, the location sounds wonderful, so I am going to keep my fingers crossed. Karen, I have your email noted, so I will let you know.