Search

Pamplona

Search this Thread

Old May 15th, 2000, 09:34 AM
Bob Ecker

Pamplona

Help! I am a freelance journalist covering The Running Of the Bulls, this July in Pamlpona and cannot find a hotel room anywear near the city. <BR> <BR>Anyone have a contact that can help me out? <BR> <BR>Thanks. <BR> <BR>Sincerely, <BR> <BR>Bob Ecker <BR>Freelance Writer <BR>Napa, California <BR>

Old May 20th, 2000, 01:39 PM
Shawnna

If you are not able to get a reservation, there are small inns on the outskirts of town that you might be able to find lodging in if you arrive a few days before the festival begins. Two years ago, we arrived without a reservation and found a quaint little place, unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it...it was about a 10 minute taxi ride out of the center of town but we loved it. Good luck, enjoy and stay safe!

Old Jul 3rd, 2000, 05:51 AM
Steven Burtch

Hey Bob...any luck? I haven't had much with my attempts at accomodations for the festival. If you've got a solution or idea, please let me know. Thanks!

Old Jan 11th, 2001, 02:29 PM
Brian

Anyone know of a tour package to the Pamplona for the running of the bulls?

Old Jan 13th, 2001, 08:47 AM
fdfd

Help!