I'll be arriving (along with my parents and aunt) in London 8:35 p.m. on July 4 and won't be leaving until 10:25 a.m. on July 5.
I know the time is not ideal, but I would like to see if I can have a quick tour of London while we're there. Mind you, it's not my first time in London, but I would like my dad and my aunt to see the city REALLY quick while we're there.
I tried to do some research and see if we can go watch a musical/play, go to museum, the hop on hop off bus tour, etc...but they seem to end/start before we arrive.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 6 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017