I plan to travel to Europe sometime next year. I'd like to travel near the end of April/beginning of May. No return date needs to be solidified yet.
These are the cities I'd like to go to:
I now need to plan the best order for the cities. I need to take into account both the most efficient order and weather (I really, really want to avoid the hottest temperatures in Spain). I also need to figure out what is the best way to travel between each city (Train vs. Plane). I'd love to put in some overnight trains if those are possible anywhere.
Also as a secondary question, would y'all be able to classify the cities into 3 categories:
2 or less Days
In terms of seeing the major cultural sites (no nightlife).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 6 Lyceum theatre London
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more