I am planning a trip to Spain in May of 2014. I am super excited!
I have a thread here:
I am trying to decide on our apartment for the Seville portion.
Three people traveling - myself (40 something year old ) my dh (creepin up close to 60?? oh my) and my ever charming daughter who will be 17 at time of travel.
We would like 2 bedrooms.
Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to:
http://sevilla.spain-select.com/en_US/rent-apartments/casa-de-la-moneda (fordorite stayed here and highly recommended it)
Homeway 1007410 http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1007410
Would love feedback on locations and what you would pick! It is for four nights (we like to travel a little slower... so I know some say four nights in Seville is too much but It really is just 3 days when you consider we will be arriving in the afternoon, and leaving in the am...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 प्रत्युत्तर CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 3 Rail vs. Plane
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Self Drive UK tour
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view