Reload this Page >

Open Top Bus in Paris

Search

Open Top Bus in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 05:35 AM
Victoria

Open Top Bus in Paris

Which company does the best job? Stops at the most sights? Has the best narration?<BR>Thanks<BR>Victoria

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 06:02 AM
trying

Victoria: I think we did the "original" bus company, not the "big" bus company. I was not impressed by our narration. It was taped, was not great and was hard to hear. My understanding is that the "big" bus co. uses live narration???? Hopefully someone else can help.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 07:10 AM
trying

Victoria: I think we did the "original" bus company, not the "big" bus company. I was not impressed by our narration. It was taped, was not great and was hard to hear. My understanding is that the "big" bus co. uses live narration???? Hopefully someone else can help.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 07:16 AM
parislover

I think there is just one "Open" Top Bus in Paris. All information re costs, stops, route at:<BR>http://www.gotoparis.net/gotoparis/opentour.html

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 07:38 AM
janis

I think trying to help was answering about bus tours in LONDON since those are the names of the tour companies there.<BR><BR>I think there are two major companies in Paris too but I only ever saw one with open top double decker buses - Opentour.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Christina

I don't know on best job, but I think there are two in Paris -- L'Opentour with yellow buses and Les Cars Rouges (www.lescarsrouges.com). I think they both have open top buses. Open Tour has a web site also which has all this info -- except who is best, of course.