Reload this Page >

Only You - crazy question

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 1999, 08:38 AM
Justin

I just watched Only You (bad movie, great shots of Italy though) to see the Le Sirenuse hotel in Positano (not enough footage). However, there was a hotel featured in Rome that looked amazing. I don't know if the hotel even exists or if they were on the backlot at Universal Studios, but if anyone can identify the hotel I would be appreciative.

Old May 25th, 1999, 01:13 PM
Monica

If you are talking about the hotel in Rome with the pretty garden entrance, that's a studio place from a while back posting with the same question. Too bad!

Old May 25th, 1999, 01:21 PM
lisa

This is really random, but I remember reading a Q&A in Parade magazine (the one that comes as an insert in many Sunday newspapers across the country) very recently that I think answered this exact question. I believe it was not last Sunday, but within the past several weeks. If you have access to a library that keeps back issues you may want to give it a try. I just checked their website (www.parade.com) but it is very limited and doesn't have old Q&As. Good luck.

Old May 26th, 1999, 12:28 AM
Fiona

Hi Justin, <BR> <BR>if you ever find the name of that Hotel could you forward it to me...being in Ireland I don't have access to "Parade" ..... and like you loved the Italian footage in that movie, <BR> <BR>Ciao, <BR> <BR>Fiona <BR>

Old May 26th, 1999, 06:40 AM
Margaret

I think I read somewhere that the exterior shots of the building were taken at the headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. It is Rome, though.