Reload this Page >

NOVEMBER in Norway

Search

NOVEMBER in Norway

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 09:06 AM
xxx

NOVEMBER in Norway

Can anyone tell me the daylight situation for November 2-8th?<BR>How much daylight am I looking at having?<BR>Also, what are the general weather conditions then? Cold? Snow? Rain? Autum weather? Help!<BR>Bjorn, are you out there?<BR>Thanks!

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 09:28 AM
herman

Were do you go man Norway is a long country?<BR>Oslo in november +5 to - 15c° 8/9hours of daylight.<BR>Kirkenes -10 to -40 4 hours off almost light.<BR> Greetings from a norwegian lost in Wien

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 09:30 AM
a

Cold.

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 09:31 AM
xxx

I will be in Oslo!<BR>Thanks!

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 06:09 AM
Bjorn

Hi, xxx<BR>Right now I'm enjoying a short autumn trip at Geilo, close to the mountains. Spread snow, -2C. I get home tomorrow, and can give you exact detaqils on daylight in November then. At that time daylight saving period is over, and I'd guess sunrise/sunset around a quarter to eight/five or half past five is what you can expect. Also expect rain. First week of November tends to be more like October weather, though, meaning that you have fair probability for brilliant days. Most of the autum colors will be vanished, though. In Oslo there probably will be temperatures beyond freezing point day and night. But in waint for the first snow, it can be felt freezy. Surrounding hills may be a little white. <BR>Bjorn, Oslo <BR><BR>