Search

Not cancelling

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 04:21 PM
Matcat

Not cancelling

I am glad to read that so many people are continuing with their travel plans. We too stewed about whether we should go or not and have decided we will. So - mid October, Italy here we come.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 04:37 PM
Book Chick

Matcat, <BR>I think you will truly enjoy Italy. It is one of the most enchanting places I've ever lived & I never, ever felt unsafe there. (And I lived there during a time when the French were so suspcious that they actually required Americans to obtain a visa in addition to their passport to visit France!) <BR>Buon Viaggio, <BR>BC

Old Sep 27th, 2001, 05:53 AM
Lee

Matcat, we too, are going to Italy. We will be in Rome from October 6th to the 15th. <BR> <BR>Have a great trip!

Old Sep 27th, 2001, 03:10 PM
teener

We too have decided to go on with our long awaited trip to Italy on November 1.

Old Sep 27th, 2001, 04:59 PM
Kate

I'm still in the evaluative mode (although my husband says we're going.....) We have a trip to Rome planned for Nov 6th - Nov 13th. I'm not afraid of any hijackings...any terrorist strikes in Rome. What I am afraid of is "Something" happening while we are away which would prevent us from returning to our 3 & 1 year old daughters. Granted, the delay might only be temporary...I find the whole scenario unsettling. I REALLY want to go. This trip is celebrate our 10 yr. wedding anniversary. I want to believe that we're not cancelling. I'll know soon. Congrats to the rest who have passed that barrier & are looking forward to a wonderful trip. <BR> <BR>Kate