Hello my friends,
Me and my wife are planning a trip to NORWAY and SWEDEN in OCTOBER 2016.
I would like some tips and advices from you.
I am planning to arrive in STOCKHOLM and spend 1 or 2 days there so we can shop some cold weather clothes (we are from brazil).
Then, i was thinking about getting the train to OSLO and spend 1 or 2 more days there know the place. From Olso, we are thinking about renting a car, and drive to the FJORDS, and from there, drive to the Atlantic Road. I was thinking about spending 5-6 days on this.
Then, my plan is to get a flight to LOFOTEN ISLE, get a nice Rorbu there, maybe do some Northern Lights Hunt, spending like 3-4 days. From Lofoten, i was thinking about heading back to SWEDEN, going to the ICE HOTEL, on a 3-4 days trip and, finally, back to stocholm.
1- So, do you think thats a good trip?
2- Is rent a car a good way to travel from oslo - fjords - atalntic road?
3- Is october a good month to see the Northern Lights in lofoten?
4- Is it a good month for driving (weather conditions)?
5- How much time do you guys think i need for this trip?
6- Whats the best way to go from LOFOTEN to ICE HOTEL, is car a viable option?
Thank you all very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
Hello my friends,