I will be travelling in June in North Spain with my husband, 20 month old, mum, sister and bil. We were hoping to get a villa to stay in for 1 week from where we could do day trips to explore the area. I was thinking somewhere near Santander maybe so that we could travel to the picos, bilbao, and other places nearby. we will have a car. Does anyone have any recomendation for somewhere suitable to stay, even if it is the town/ village that you think is suitable for day trips but also good for a toddler and near to shops, restaurants and parks?
many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 family trip to Germany and more
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!