Reload this Page >

Need to know best plan Rome/Amalfi Coast

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 06:46 PM
Donna

Hi: We are flying into Rome and plan on visiting the following places: Sorrento, Ishcia, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. We have ten days and will have a car for as much of the trip as needed ( yes we have driven in Italy and no I can't talk my husband out of driving the Amalfi coast) need suggestions on where to start 1st. Hope to spend 2 nights in Capri and 1 night on Ishcia flexable other nights. Would appreciate any suggestions. I enjoy reading all the posts on Italy, glad so many of you LOVE ITaly as much as we do. <BR>

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 07:05 PM
Natalie

My husband and I just returned from Italy and loved the B&B we stayed at in Positano.Villa Rosa was beautiful,with a wonderful terrace over-looking the sea,immaculate spacious rooms,and great service.It is located directly behind the famous Le Sirenuse.And you can't beat the rate of $135.00US including all fees and breakfast.

Old Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:29 PM
az

donna--do text search on "Rome/Amalfi Coast/South driving, hotels, sites" for more info.

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 02:00 PM
Leonardo

We were just in the Amalfi Coast last Oct. Loved it but recmd. not too much time there,two days maybe three at most. Also drove the coast quite and adventure,lots of "white knuckles."

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 10:54 PM
Don C

Could you explain why you say only a few days on the coast. I'm thinking of spending two weeks in Campania next spring and want to find a good place to stay that allows lots of day trips.