Reload this Page >

Need help with Bed & Breakfast in France

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 05:56 AM
Catherine

Hello out there: <BR> <BR>The two of us are of to a 10 day vacation in the south of France. Would like some suggestions are where to stay. Below is where we need help: <BR> <BR>1) Avignon ( 4 nights) - <BR> <BR>2) Aix-en Proven (1 night) <BR> <BR>3) Eze- Village <BR> <BR>We would prefer a bed & breadkfast or quaint small hotels. Thank you in advance for you help <BR>Catherine <BR>

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 06:52 AM
steve

Look at logis-de-france.fr <BR>These hotels are small (2 star or less) hotels that meet higher standards than 2 star. These were recommended to me by an english couple 20 years ago and they have proven to be good value and quality

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 09:54 AM
Carol

I'd recommend checking Karen Brown's website and/or looking at her books on bed and breakfasts/inns in France. She specializes in the kinds of places I think you're looking for.

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 10:50 AM
anne

We'd stay again at: <BR>Avignon: Hotel Blauvac-cozy, almost elegant, friendly staff, in pedestrian zone of town. 11 rue de la Bancasse <BR>Phone 04 90 86 34 11. 350 ff double in 12/98/ <BR>Aix-en-Provence: Hotel des Quatre Dauphines. Charming, proud to be the smallest hotel (12 rooms) in town, beautifully decorated, lovely area - a short walk to the historic center. $69 double in 12/98. 04 42 38 16 39.

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 12:28 PM
Boots

I second Anne's suggestions. In addition to the good prices of these two, both are right in the center of town and within easy walking distance of the railway stations if you happen to be traveling by train. Boots