Reload this Page >

need help-pipe store in FLorence,italy

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 02:15 AM
andy

help---we will be in FLorence shortly and husband wants good pipe shop that sells castello pipes,savinelli pipes,sir jacapo pipes etc...these are really good pipes made in Italy--if you know the name and address of a great pipe/tobaccacini shop send me name-address-phone number to my e mail above--if it's near the Ponte Vecchio,all the better! MAny thanks <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 02:21 AM
Sheila

This answer won't help at all, but you might like to know that, after I read your heading, I spent some seconds, with my Aberdeen head on, wondering who would go on holiday to visit a large expanse of fenced in land on which well-drilling pipes are stored. <BR> <BR>Funny what language conjures up

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 05:38 AM
Andy

I am laughing so hard right now--it's a shame you couldn't help me-my poor husband really needs this info--it's smoking pipes,as in put tobacco in and smoke. lol--great post tho-i needed a morning ha ha!

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 12:55 PM
christina

ciao andy! <BR> <BR>i tried 100 times (at least) to send you my responds back but your msn deliverer give me a constat error, that it's not possible to send you some e-mail....... i was in holidays now and if you ever do have a e-mail adress where i can send you something back, let me know. <BR> <BR>tanti saluti! <BR> <BR>christina da firenze

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 02:10 PM
xxx

You tried one HUNDRED times to send an e-mail? <BR>

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 04:17 PM
Carin

We just returned from Tuscany/Florence a few days ago. Nearly every tobacconist's shop we went into (you buy your bus tickets and postage stapms there) had a great variety of good quality pipes. My husband bought a lovely Savinelli in the piazza's tobacconist shop in Cortona. Have a wonderful time! Try to have dinner at Il Barrocio just off Via del Proconsolo - we ate there twice it was so wonderful!

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Andy

Carin-thanks for the info-this will make my husband a happy camper. <BR> <BR> And to Christina-write me at : <BR> [email protected]--------thanks <BR>

Old Apr 29th, 2001, 11:44 AM
Andy

TO Christina de Firenze-- <BR>I have emailed you both yesterday-4/28 and today 4/29 with both my msn and a new hotmail email name. In addition, i sent these same 2 names to your friend,Sandi, who also said a few weeks ago that you were trying to get thru to me. She has both email sites also. In addition,I emailed you another way to contact me. If you didn't get the msn email or the hotmail email--try to answer over this fodors forum,as I have no idea what the problem is. Molto Grazie--Andy

Old Apr 29th, 2001, 12:22 PM
christina

ciao andy! <BR> <BR>i wrote you to your other e-mail now. till now i didn't got an error! yeah! even i don't have a clue why it didn't work?! boh?? <BR> <BR>tanti saluti da firenze <BR> <BR>christina