Reload this Page >

Need advice on Paris hotels!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 03:48 PM
Sandra

My sister-in-law has a dream: she wants to go to Paris for her 50th birthday in June. My brother has asked me to help him plan the trip. He wants the hotel to be really"special," but not more than $200 a night. They will spend 3 nights in Paris. Also need a great restaurant recommendation for the virthday dinner. <BR>Thanks in advance, <BR>Sandy

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 04:09 PM
guy

don't want to sound like i don't want to help but there has been volumes written on this forum about this topic. i suggest you do a search.

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 04:43 PM
sue

Check out the advice from hotel boulevard & from timeout.com. The hotel d'aubuson (spelling?) sounds great. The libertel chain has lots of nice ones in that range---the Prince de Conti for ex. <BR>

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 05:08 PM
GuyII

<BR>Try France-hotel-guide.com and Parishotels.com. Altho using "search" as mentioned above is a good idea, I believe most of the suggestions will be more in the $100 a nite range. Good Luck

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 05:46 PM
s!

I stayed at the Paris Hilton. They have good specials, pretty large rooms, nice service, tasty food and the loaction was swell. You are right next to the Eiffle Tower and a block from a Metro stop. Happy trails.