Reload this Page >

need advice for summer rentals on the Coast

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Victoria

2 young couples with 3 kids (ages 3,6,10) looking for advice on where is a fun place to stay for 4 weeks this summer. We're looking for a reasonably priced villa, walking distance to beach either in Spain or Portugal. Please advice who to contact for rental information.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:19 PM
StCirq

Can't help you with Spain or Portugal, but I can tell you you'd better act fast. Most rentals in Europe are secured by February.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:27 PM
Victoria

I know it's kind of late, which is why we're desperate for recommendations. We are not limiting only to Spain and Portugal, we're open to suggestions. If you a beautiful place anywhere in Europe - kid friendly, please advice!!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:34 PM
StCirq

If a pool will do and being within walking distance of a beach isn't a priority, e-mail me - I have several suggestions but don't want to advertise here on the boards.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:44 PM
Victoria

A pool would be nice, but being near a beach is a priority. (Although anywhere in Europe will do).

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 11:21 PM
Leslie

How about Santa Margherita Ligure in Italy. Nice beaches and lots of easy interesting day trips from there as well. For villa rentals, I hear alot of recommendations for www.rentvillas.com. <BR>