Reload this Page >

Need a rest with sun!!!

Search

Need a rest with sun!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23rd, 2001, 02:05 PM
Ellen

Need a rest with sun!!!

I need to get somewhere with sun and beaches. I'd prefer to stay towards Europe as I live in London, but am open to any and all suggestions. As I'm travelling alone, I thought I might try a Club Med. Does anyone have any suggestions? Price isn't an issue, I just want at least 2 weeks of rest with sun and beach sometime in October or early November.

Old Sep 23rd, 2001, 03:15 PM
Beth Anderson

The Riviera. just got back. beautiful.

Old Sep 23rd, 2001, 03:53 PM
Sherry

Costa Brava...lovely.

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 01:08 AM
Steve James

Hello Ellen, <BR> <BR>October/early November is getting late for beach weather in Europe. Your best bet, I think, would be Cyprus or the Canary Isles. Or have you considered N. Africa?

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 02:00 AM
James

We went to The Gambia - fabulous beaches, guaranteed sun, cheap, only 6 hours flight and no time difference.

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 03:55 AM
Myriam

We went to a wonderful club (Club Aldiana) in Senegal. Always warm & sunny weather, only 6 hrs flight and you're in a totally different world. <BR>Canary Islands may also be an option. Do a search for Robinson Club, Club Aldiana and Club Med. These are the best, especially when you travel alone.