Musée Nissim de Camondo + Musées des Arts décoratifs combo ticket Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:38 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know the particulars on the combination ticket for the Musée Nissim de Camondo and Musées des Arts décoratifs? I was wondering if we had to visit both museums on the same day (seems unlikely, but . . ) or if we could visit them on consecutive days or even within a few days of each other. I didn't see this info on the website, but may have missed it.

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:09 AM

Sorry, I do not know to answer to your question, but I would like to recommend to visit also Cernuschi museum, which is near Nissim de Comando.This is Asian art museum, very rich and interesting.And, of course, a walk in Park Monseau.
http://www.paris-walking-tours.com/cernuschimuseum.html
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:56 AM

I haven't bought that one, but I would think it very likely you would have to visit both in the same day. That is what those kind of combo tickets usually stipulate. Otherwise, someone could buy one and use it for the other museum at any time in the future. Usually those kind of twin tickets are for things right next to each other, though (the Arts Decoratifs used to have one with the musee Publicite in the same building, and the textile museum, maybe still do), having it be in two very different places is kind of weird. Actually, I think it may be a combined ticket allowing you entry to all those places, including Camondo.

I've never seen one of those combo museum tickets that allowed you to use it on completely different days.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:00 AM

We used the Paris Visite pass.
I loved the Camondo....gorgeous, wonderful BTW...a decorator's delight IMO.
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Original Poster

Just returned from Paris and wanted to post an update about the combination ticket. The combo ticket was 11.50 Euro, and you DO NOT have to visit both museums in the same day; the ticket is good for a 4 day span. For planning purposes review the times/days open for each. The ticket also includes a free audio guide for each museum and I highly recommend their use.