Search

Murren

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 08:47 AM
geoff

Murren

Can anyone recommend a favorite place to stay in Murren, Switzerland? <BR> <BR>thanks

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 09:01 AM
A.M.

Hi Geoff, <BR> I stayed at the Anfi Palace in May. It is a very nice hotel close to the tiny Murren train station, with wonderful views of the mountains...(all the hotels and B&B's in Murren have wonderful views) <BR> If you type in the word Murren in the search text box you will find other recent recommendations. <BR>A.M.

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 09:13 AM
Ed

4-star favorite the Eiger <BR> <BR>3-star the Alpenruh <BR> <BR>2-star the Alpina <BR> <BR>Budget go for the Eiger Guesthouse <BR> <BR>B&B the Chalet Fontana <BR> <BR>Info on these and related area material at www.twenj.com/swisshtlbo.htm

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 09:22 AM
A.M.

From ED'S suggestions, I would choose the Alpenruh, it's lovely with great food. A.M.

Old Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:49 PM
Samantha

The Hotel Alpenruh, no doubt. We stayed there for 8 days and absolutely loved it. The staff was incredible. We had the half board, so we ate dinner their every night and we weren't disappointed. The best rooms have the views of the mountains and have small terraces. Ask for one of those.