I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 5 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 8 Driving
- 9 Poland--where else to go
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 South of France
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 19 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 Help with Spain itinerary
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary