Search

Muggia, Italy

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 11:38 AM
muggia

Muggia, Italy

Has anyone ever been to Muggia? Is it worth a morning to sit in the sun and drink cappucino?<BR><BR>Anyone knw the ease of getting from Muggia to Trieste and frequency of trains?<BR><BR>Cheers!<BR>

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 07:29 AM
carla

Not been there, nor do I know where in Italy it's located --- so, off I went on a google search. If you can make your way thru Italian, the "official Muggia" website is<BR>http://www.muggia.info/home.htm<BR><BR>

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 02:57 PM
slider

<BR>Muggia rings a 10 year old bell. It's about 5 miles out of Trieste. Been to Trieste, stayed overnight, and passed around the next time coming back from Slovenia. Trieste is probably the most confusing city in Europe. It makes Ann Arbor, Boston, Athens, and Gothenburg look like child's work. No parking, one way streets, and the hills are classic. Are you sure if Muggia has a train station? You might need a bus ticket or hail a taxi. Please let us know about your travels. This sounds like adventure!

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 07:22 PM
xxx

Si, you can sit in the sun and drink your muggia of cappucino. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 04:22 AM
Steve James

No trains, but there is a bus service.<BR><BR>