Moulin Rouge

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:08 PM
bob shebib

Moulin Rouge

Does anyone know where to get discount tickets to moulin rouge in paris?

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 10:13 AM
see

there's a guy named Pierre wearing a black beret who has a ticket bureau in the metro at George V. find him and ask for a discount. don't tell anyone else. he avoids publicity.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Huh?

<<there's a guy named Pierre wearing a black beret who has a ticket bureau in the metro at George V. find him and ask for a discount.>>

Be sure to tell him Jean-Claude Leveque sent you. Cash only - no credit cards.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 04:34 PM
toulouse

Just put on a baret, hunker down and chew on a pastel stick. That should get you in for free.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Christina

Nobody's ventured an opinion on this, so I'll give it a try -- I've never heard of anyone getting discount tickets to that. Most agencies mark them up, of course, so I think the best price is to buy them directly from Moulin rouge. Their web site is down right now. The cheapest price I can find is on www.ticketavenue.com which does look like a little discount to me -- their price is only 80 euro which includes a Seine cruise first (which is worth about 10 euro or so). That is for the later seating which is cheaper, but I think the base price is about that, and other agencies charge over 100 euro.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 07:31 PM
xxx

Unless someone gives you the tickets for free and throws in something extra, like the Seine cruise or a new car -- it's a total waste of time and money.