mens shoes

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2002, 09:01 AM
les weaver

mens shoes

best men's wlking shoe

Old May 5th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Mike B

I've put many comfortable European miles on Rockport "Dressports," Clarks and New Balance. While I could recommend each my favorites were the Rockports. They're comfortable and meet the "dressier" requirements of most European countries.

Old May 5th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Patrick

As I've mentioned before I've gone to Europe for as long as 5 months at a time and I do tons of walking. Last trip of 5 months I took a pair of Ecco hiking boots, a pair of Ecco sandals (only because we were in Greece a lot), and a pair of Ecco walking shoes in black leather than looked good enough for dress as well as for most of my daily wear.<BR>I have some orthopedic problems and my foot doctor took one look at my Ecco walking shoes and said, "well, you couldn't be wearing a better shoe for your feet".

Old May 5th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Luis Hippolito

Last time I checked, the Eccos were $160 and higher -- the Rockports are half that. I don't own either but am considering the Rockport Men's Kiev World Tour or the Rockport Men's Oklahoma. How do those compare to the Rockport Dressport? Thak you.

Old May 5th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Patrick

You are right, Rockports are half the price of Eccos. I had a closet full of Rockports that hurt my feet and I finally gave them away once I caught on to how good the Eccos were. I also had two pairs of Timberland hiking boots that nearly killed me until I discovered the Ecco ones.