Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 21 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 25 Best Greek Island