Search

Malaga Taxi Tours September 2023

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2023, 11:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malaga Taxi Tours September 2023

Hi,
I am travelling in a party of 3 to Malaga late September 2023. We are staying at the AC Marriott Palacio for 5 nights and a looking at a couple of day trips.

The destinations ate Gibraltar and possibly Ronda. My companions would rather not do an organised bus tour and not keen on public transport so I am looking for a taxi company or driver that could accommodate us with either return transfers (and we organise a local guide in both locations) or a company that provides a private tour from Malaga.

I have contacted the hotel who recommended the bus tours or private tour for 700-1100 euros per trip for the group. This is much higher than we would prefer to pay.

I found a taxi company which would provide the transfers and wait for between 200-259 € but their online form is not recognising my Australian phone number when submitting a request, nor are they answering the phone. Online review seem good but these issues are raising some flags.

My question is: does any forum member have a recommendation of a taxi company, private driver or small tour company that could assist. I would like to keep the cost to approx 200-220€ if just return transfers and possibly 300€ if some tour component included. Is this a reasonable figure.?

thanks for any suggestions/ recommendations you may have
Liz

Old Aug 4th, 2023, 12:34 PM

For a private tour from Málaga to Ronda and/or Gibraltar with a licensed professional guide of longstanding (20 years), you may want to consider using Roland Klawitter.
https://www.malaga-private-tours.com/about

Old Aug 4th, 2023, 09:50 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Maribel.
I will contact Roland and discuss our options with him

Liz
Old Aug 5th, 2023, 12:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If they don't like public transport how are they getting to Spain from Australia?

Malaga to Cadiz https://www.rome2rio.com/map/M%C3%A1laga/C%C3%A1diz
Malaga to Ronda https://www.rome2rio.com/map/M%C3%A1laga/Ronda

You might also look at Seville and Cordoba as great visits