Ma Cuisine Beaune Menu

Search

Ma Cuisine Beaune Menu

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ma Cuisine Beaune Menu

Has anyone recently eaten at Ma Cuisine in Beaune? I am unable to find the menu online and was wondering if someone could give me an idea of the type of food and price range for the restaurant.

Thanks!
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Typical Burgundian cuisine, limited menu as I recall, very reasonable prices. Hope this helps.

From my trip report of Summer 2006:
Our dinner reservation was at Ma Cuisine which has been praised in a number of reviews. It is very small and the owners also own a wine store next door to the restaurant. The restaurant was packed, the largest table taken by a local family with a number of children. My starter was a scramble of soft eggs, topped with chopped fresh tomato, fresh basil and slivers of parmesan. DH has a terrine of rabbit flavored with tarragon and accompanied by an onion confit. There was a little jar of cornichons on the table, steeped in vinegar and tarragon. We ate a number of those! We drink a 2004 Rully 1er cru. Our seconds consist of a sautéed chicken breast with a creamy sauce of morels and a plate of mignons de porc in a Dijon sauce. Our dishes were good but not what I would consider outstanding or memorable. My dessert was a simple dish of mirabelle plums stewed in a simple syrup, while husband opted for the raspberry sorbet. Total: 81 euros. This place was good, but I did not think it merited the raves that I had seen.
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 07:06 AM

Lauren: Having had a very large lunch at a winery near Dijon, when we got back to Beaune we decided to try <i>La Grilladine</i>, touted by our hotel manager (just around the corner). They offer a 3-course, "light" dinner for €15, in a very pleasant setting. The food was excellent, the wine list looked extensive, but we were "wined" out from the afternoon forays. If you can't get a reservation at Ma Cuisine, you may wish to try it out.
Stu