Lush store -- London

Mar 13th, 2002, 09:42 PM
xxx

Lush store -- London

For you Lush lovers.... I read somewhere that in the Covent Garden Lush store, there is a mini-massage bar! Is this true?? I can't find any information about it on their website.

If you know about this or have been, I'd be really interested in hearing more! We're going soon!

Mar 24th, 2002, 12:50 PM

To the top.

Mar 24th, 2002, 02:22 PM
kavey

xxx

You can buy massage bars: they are small soap sized solid bars of massage oils which are an alternative to bottles of liquid oil.

Could this be what you had read about?

I haven't noticed a bar where massages are offered in the Covent Garden store anytime I have visited.

Kavey

Mar 24th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Ellen

I found the info you were looking for on the Lush site; the location is:

LONDON WC2 - Unit 11, The Piazza, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8RB
Telephone/Fax 0207 2404570

They don't mention on the site if they do massages or not.

Hope that helps,
Ellen

Apr 1st, 2002, 11:18 AM
Lynn

Just returned from London last week. Went shopping at Covent Garden and visited the Lush store. They do sell the massage bars (similar to soap bars) but I did not see a place to get a massage!

Apr 1st, 2002, 11:52 AM
ggrant

Hello, just returned from London, Paris, Prague trip. I really wanted to try Lush after all the posting. To my great suprise and convenience, as we were walking out of Victoria train station after departing Gatwick express I noticed a small Lush branch right there. I told my friend that Lush was on our to do list and we went in a bought many delightful things. I love it. As we were waiting in the long taxi line, she decided to rush in and buy just a few more things. It was wonderful using the bombs and bubble bars in the tub in Prague after walking our feet off. I just thought I would post this smaller but convenient location for others. Thanks.