Lost and Found for cabs

Search

Lost and Found for cabs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lost and Found for cabs

This may be a profoundly fruitless inquiry, but does anyone know if there is a general lost and found for stuff left in cabs in Frankfort (going to the airport?)

'Just got a note from my dear husband who left a favorite cap in his travels. 'Nothing of value money-wise, but an old favorite from past travels. Of course, I can contact the original place where we got it and get something similar, but I was just curious if there is a central lost & found. I always think of Germans as scrupulously honest and efficient.

In advance, thank you for your repsonse.
Old Nov 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a horrible experience with lost and found traveling to Europe in Barcelona airport. I am just seeing your post from 2005 and seems like no one replied, which means no one really cares, and it's sad.

What I found to be sad, is the crazy forms all airports and airlines offer, while some offer an email only to be given another form or a phone number, which is just a general number and not specifically dedicated to lost and found. I never recovered my jacket. I know there are companies that get all those items and sells them, and it's sad. Maybe the people working at lost and found in airports are really sales people for those companies. Sad, sad, sad.

I found an app that was easy to use when I posted my lost beanie when I went to Hawaii. I found them by chance in Google play store, but their website says they also have it for iPhones. https://traista.com is the website.