Europe Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

  • Announcements:
  • Come explore the new Fodor’s Forum
    by ibobi Fodor's Editor | Posted on Dec 4, 17 at 08:03 PM
  • New Fodor’s forum -- coming soon!
    by ibobi Fodor's Editor | Posted on Nov 29, 17 at 08:01 PM
View all Europe activity »
  1. 1 Which Area in London?
  2. 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
  3. 3 Trip Report London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
  4. 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
  5. 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
  6. 6 family trip to Germany and more
  7. 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
  8. 8 Trains - website?
  9. 9 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
  10. 10 Paris Apartment
  11. 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
  12. 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
  13. 13 Barcelona to Malaga
  14. 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
  15. 15 Milan airport--which one
  16. 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
  17. 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
  18. 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
  19. 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
  20. 20 1st time to Europe
  21. 21 Trip Report Paris November 2017
  22. 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
  23. 23 Trip Report A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
  24. 24 Trip Report Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
  25. 25 St, Goar or Bacharach
View next 25 » Back to the top

Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??

Jump to last reply

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing :(
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Please advise

5 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.