Search

L'Orangerie

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 12:25 PM
janet bourque

L'Orangerie

Does anyone know when L'Orangerie in Paris will re-open?

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 01:18 PM
Anon

Janet - <BR> <BR>That makes FOUR postings with the exact same question. Please learn to use the search and/or scroll functions in order to find the answers which have already very kindly been provided long ago, and stop cluttering up the board!

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 01:42 PM
Danna

janet <BR> <BR>I don't know but please ignore the prior message. I hope someone knows and will answer you promptly! Have Fun!

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 04:20 PM
s.fowler

From timeout.com: <BR> <BR>The museum is closed until the end of 2001 for a major overhaul.

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 04:36 PM
Flora

For anyone who lives near Fort Worth, Texas - a large section of the works from the L'Orangerie are currently exhibited at the Kimbell Art Museum until February 25. The exhibit is called "From Renoir to Picasso - Masterpieces from the Musee de l'Orangerie". The exhibit is fantastic and I believe this is its only North American stop. www.kimbellart.org is the website.

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 06:34 PM
Fred Melnick

Closed through most of 2001. They had hoped to open it this summer but it probably won't be open 'till later on. For more go to: http://www.anamericaninparis.com <BR>[email protected]