Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Looks like the service outage of 9/26 is over - - for now?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 06:40 AM
Rex

Perhaps the best thing we can do (besides re-registering our opinions on the Grab Bag sub-board) is to try to get back to the "regular" business of reading, answering the questions of real people. <BR> <BR>If you have registered your opinion on the sub-forum break-off, it may be best that we not obsess on it. After all, there is always a big influx of new people finding this forum, with real questions, experiences to share, help to get and give. Let's not further ruin this board by forgetting the main point of the whole thing! <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 07:08 AM
Truce

Fair enough, Rex. But I'm still boycotting the new boards.

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 07:20 AM
SharonM

I'd noticed no new postings since yesterday afternoon. Is that what you were referring to? I thought maybe everyone left for vacation! Glad to see movement again.

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 07:28 AM
Rex

Truce - - and so am I.

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 08:06 AM
Truce

Sharon, there was no organized boycott to shut down the whole board or anything. That was just a service outage, I suppose. The "boycott" is that some of us who answer lots of questions simply are not going to check or respond to the new boards.