Reload this Page >

London to Brussels, Blg?cheaply

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2000, 06:05 AM
Seth Paine

How do i get to brussels from london cheaply? <BR> The chunnel or what? Let me know.

Old May 4th, 2000, 06:10 AM
Ross

Try Virgin Express.

Old May 4th, 2000, 06:40 AM
Rex

At www.virgin-express.com

Old May 4th, 2000, 08:49 AM
Tahiti Bob

The coach (incl ferry or chunnel) should also be cheap: www.eurolines.com

Old May 5th, 2000, 03:35 PM
Anastasia Watkinson

Hi Seth... <BR> <BR>The bus is cheap, but takes sooo long. (well it seems that way anyhow) <BR> <BR>I think that the Eurostar is a good deal.. around £59.00 return ($90.00 US). And it's only three hours. <BR> <BR>You can get flights with British Midlands too...they do a good deal. <BR> <BR>Hope that helps! <BR> <BR>Anastasia <BR>http://www.greatbritaintravelguide.com <BR> <BR>

Old May 5th, 2000, 04:25 PM
Cathy

Ryanair also do cheap flights to Brussels - www.ryanair.ie

Old May 6th, 2000, 01:07 AM
Ben Haines

Fodors <BR> <BR>By rail, sea, rail the single fare is 37 pounds or 60 US dollars. Leavor 1400 (later on Saturdays), and arrive at Briussels Midi 1550, 1850, or 2150. There are free busses between trains and ports. Or leave London Victoria, for better views en route, at 0805 (daily), 1135, or 1405. More travel time than the no-frills flights, but if you count the rail fare from the West End to the airport north of London, and from airport to centre in Brussels (say ten pounds and five pounds) you may find the surface trip is cheaper. And certainly more interesting. <BR> <BR>You book it a day or two before departure at the easternmost ticket window in Charing Cross Main Line station. <BR> <BR>Please write if I can help further. Welcome to Europe. <BR> <BR>Ben Haines, London <BR> <BR>