Reload this Page >

London /Paris Clothing ?& Accomodations For 3

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3rd, 2000, 10:05 PM
MsMiz

We will be in London May 27-June 4 then heading to Paris June 4-10. I would like to know based on weather what type of clothing do we take? Also need accomodations in both places for 3. We want clean,not too expensive plse & close to public transport, private shower and my mim (in 70's) is with us so definitly not a place with a lot of stairs to climb.

Old Mar 4th, 2000, 07:51 PM
Yitz

You may want to look at Apartment Hotels <BR>some good sites <BR>www.London4Rent.com <BR>www.vacationspot.com <BR>www.vacationhomes.com

Old Apr 6th, 2000, 04:44 PM
eral

check www.weather.com

Old Apr 18th, 2000, 12:36 PM
Paula

There is a question posted after yours (above yours in the listing) about what to wear in Paris. It has lots of great tips. It's regarding travel in July, but much of the same applies. Be sure to bring a light coat/sweater and a small umbrella just in case. Bring layerable, preferably non-wrinkle clothes and you shouldn't have a problem. Have a great trip!

Old Apr 20th, 2000, 08:19 AM
Joan

We were in London and Paris in late June last year. I did not bring enough cool weather clothes. By the time we got to Paris---late June---sandals would have been okay, but were a little too cool for London.