We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany