Search

London Eye

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 02:23 PM
damama

London Eye

Ok guys, hold the slings and arrows but I can't figure out what the London Eye is. Was I asleep when it was invented/discovered/built. All I can find on the interet refers to airplanes.

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 02:26 PM
myles

it is a BIG WHEEL you can see for myles on a long day.

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 02:30 PM
don't

Oh Damama, Damama, run a search on this web site, don't blink, and you'll see a lot on the London Eye. I'm finding search engines harder to use on the internet, but there is a lot on the London Eye if you keep looking with both eyes open!

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 02:32 PM
damama

Thanks. I trusted the intial search to an XY chromosome who couldn't find it (surprise). I found it on a first hit.

Old Dec 6th, 2002, 05:01 PM
s

Okay I have a silly confession, just last week a friend and I were in London and we kept seeing the eye from a distance. It seemed so amazing, but we were a little disappointed. Why? Well, from where we were it didn't seem to be moving. We thought oh no when we are in London the eye isn't working, but as it turns out you can't see it move from a distance. This is a must do, don't miss it.<BR>