Search

London and Amsterdam Hotels for 3

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2020, 12:49 AM
sio
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
London and Amsterdam Hotels for 3

Hello, I will be in London in the second week of August and Amsterdam in the last week of August with 2 kids, aged 11 and 13. We will be in Paris after London and before Amsterdam.

Can you recommend any hotels in these two cities with rooms for 3 persons in safe and convenient areas? Budget will be around 350 euros per night.

Thank you.
Old Feb 28th, 2020, 01:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Both cities have extensive public transport and expensive or heavily constrained car-based transport so generally, I'd stay near a bus, tube or train station. In London, a city of more than 10 million people that covers a pretty wide area and of course does rather question "convenient to what".

E350 is about £300 (only one country uses this money from your list) and is pretty good for lots of places in London and possibly a bit light for central Amsterdam. I'd start with tripadvisor and then booking.com . Don't ignore Amsterdam B&Bs or Appartments as they can be a wonderful experience including staying on a boat.
Old Feb 28th, 2020, 05:06 AM

It's been many years since we stayed there, but the Park International Hotel still gets very good reviews. We stayed with our kids, who were younger than yours, and it was a great location for getting around and the hotel was well kept. I looked at August dates for a triple room and it does fall within your budget. The hotel is in the Kensington area and we walked most everywhere from it but there is a tube stop nearby on Gloucester Rd . There is a grocery store by that as well if you need.
Old Feb 28th, 2020, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by sio
Hello, I will be in London in the second week of August and Amsterdam in the last week of August with 2 kids, aged 11 and 13. We will be in Paris after London and before Amsterdam.

Can you recommend any hotels in these two cities with rooms for 3 persons in safe and convenient areas? Budget will be around 350 euros per night.

Thank you.
In Amsterdam: Zoku https://livezoku.com/

Near Artis (the Zoo)
Old Mar 5th, 2020, 11:08 PM

We used London Connection last summer and were very pleased. They are based out of Utah but have their main working office in London, of course.

www.londonconnection.com