Reload this Page >

LOIRE VALLEY TO AVIGNON

Search

LOIRE VALLEY TO AVIGNON

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 09:02 PM
ALBERT MASS

LOIRE VALLEY TO AVIGNON

ON OUR UPCOMING VISIT TO FRANCE WE<BR>WILL BE DRIVING FROM LOIRE VALLEY (NEAR TOURS) SOUTH TO <BR>AVIGNON. WE BUDGETED TWO DAYS AND<BR>SPENDING ONE NIGHT ON THE WAY.<BR><BR>HOW LONG A DRIVE IS IT AND WHERE WOULD YOU<BR>SUGGEST WE SPEND THE NIGHT. TENTATIVELY<BR>WE ARE THINKING TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN <BR>CLERMONT-FERRAND (IT SEEMS ABOUT HALF WAY).

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 09:35 PM
The Almighty

I am re-typing your message the proper way, so that it doesn't hurt people's eyes, but only this once - - since you are coming to "my country"...<BR><BR>====================<BR><BR>On our upcoming visit to France, we will driving from [the] Loire Valley (near Tours), south to Avignon. We budgeted two days and spending one night on the way.<BR><BR>How long a drive is it? and where would you suggest we spend the night. Tentatively, we are thinking to spend the night in Clermont-Ferrand (it seems about half way).<BR><BR>=====================<BR><BR>I am mercifully giving you this second chance, but I am not going to bother any of the angels to look up driving distances for you. That's what are ordinary mortals are down there for. Or maybe even that son of Satan, Rex, will look it up for you.<BR><BR>Please don't type in all upper case again, or I won't be as nice the next time.<BR><BR>Even though I do kinda like your last name...<BR>

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 02:10 AM
Ben

I have no idea.<BR>I just wrote to say that I've been living in St Cyr, just outside of Tours, and you've made a lovely choice with your destination.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 03:22 PM
xxx

to the top<BR>

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:21 PM
A question for the

When a question like this goes unanswered, is there anyone at Fodor's that can answer a question like this?<BR><BR>I'd hate to see God get angry for the mortals not doing their job.<BR><BR>And we certainly don't want to see "HIM" have to "come down here" and answer it personally.<BR><BR>Talk about "timeout errors"!!!<BR>