We decided to start a new topic as we are now going to the Loire Valley and need advice more specific to the region.
We are going to spend 4 nights in the area (we are driving in from Paris and will have a car the whole time we are in the Loire Valley), and would like to stay in a Chateau in the countryside, but close enough to towns and villages so that we can have the opportunity to stay for dinner and walk around in the evening in one of the Loire Valley towns.
We think it would be a good idea to stay near both Tours and Amboise so that we can be central to the whole area and are considering the following places to stay:
Chateau de Brou
Chateau de Noizay
Thanks for all of your help. It is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎1800.681.7208 AVGTec*hH supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 family trip to Germany and more
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?