Reload this Page >

Lodging - West/Northwest of London Suggestions - Valentine Day

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 07:20 AM
John

Have spent days searching Websites for lodging West/Northest of London for 3/13-16 accommodations. Many choices are booked as it is Valentines Day.<BR><BR>Can you recommend a 3-4 star hotel/guesthouse/upper end B&B. (probably does not have a Website)?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Cathy

John,<BR>Have you found a place to stay yet? We are a family of 4 coming to London, Feb 15-21. Any suggestions? Cathy S.

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Jinny

Have you tried the Oakwood Inn in Grand Bend? Also the Bayfield area has an inn (can't think of the name) and also B&B's.

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Judy

Hi John, maybe try Priceline. They have differant sections available, FYI, Judy

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 07:59 AM
jinny

Sorry folks, I forgot I'd switched forums and was in the Europe section. I was replying with regard to London, Canada. Great area to visit should you ever be this way. Will try to make sure I'm on the right continent next time.

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 08:18 AM
John

Hi Cathy,<BR><BR>We have not found a place yet. If you are going to be in London (city center) you should not have any problem finding a suitable place on your dates.<BR><BR>Outside of London on Valentines Day and the day after is our problem. Lots of folks taking advantage of specials/packages etc on those dates.<BR><BR>Thanks Judy - I have tried priceline.