Lodging in Perugia

Old Mar 5th, 2000, 07:54 PM
Don

Lodging in Perugia

My wife & I will be traveling to Perugia for 2-3 nites in May and we need your recommendations for places to stay. We are looking to spend in the area of Lit. 120000 - 200000 ($60-100) per nite and would like to find something romantic and special. We will be driving in, so location is not as important as quality / uniquness
Please Fodorite's, help us out!

Old Mar 6th, 2000, 06:58 AM
lola

I like La Rosetta. It will be on the high end of your budget or a bit higher, but worth it. If you don't stay there, at least have lunch in the romantic courtyard. Memorable.

Old Mar 6th, 2000, 09:48 AM
Paul

We stayed at the Hotel Fortuna in 1998. Great location - a block away from Corso Vanucci. You can walk everwhere. The web site is: http://www.emmeti.it/Welcome/Umbria/.../index.uk.html

Old Mar 6th, 2000, 10:17 PM
Shahram

Don,
Aside from the two suggestions above, check out this website for a complete listing of hotels in Perugia. Clcik on "Search City" and type in Perugia to get access to hotel listings.
Have fun!
-Shahram

Old Mar 6th, 2000, 10:19 PM
Shahram

Oops!
Here's the site:

www.itwg.com

bye agin.