Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Location for amateur adult video needed....

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2001, 06:29 AM
Bobby Jones

A few of us will be on vacation together this summer at a yet to be determined location in Europe....we need an ideal spot to film an amateur adult video...any suggestions?

Old May 18th, 2001, 06:33 AM
Sasha

If I were you I would not go for the typical 'beach scenes'...go for something original...like passion among the ruins in Delos for example...no, even better - reinact the orgies that took place on Capri! Please contact me if you require any other talent...

Old May 18th, 2001, 07:35 AM
Blushing

See the "Hotels from Hell" thread. They should have something right up your alley.

Old May 18th, 2001, 10:21 AM
Nudist?

I'm thinking a nudist camp like the Cap D'Agde in France or something...this way you have some nice background scenery and the sex would just blend in...just a crazy idea b/c I really don't understand what you are asking.

Old May 21st, 2001, 10:07 AM
Try

One vote for Budapest. I recently saw a documentary on T.V. about how the adult movie business is thriving in Budapest and it was mentioning that you can pretty much film anywhere (including the public monuments) without a permit...I can't see this lasting very long however so better take advantage of this now...