Search

Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit Madrid, Biblioteca Nacional

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit Madrid, Biblioteca Nacional

From May 28- July 29

I'm looking forward to trying to squeeze this in next month!

http://www.bne.es/es/Micrositios/Gui...poLeonardo.pdf
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Thanks Lincasanova!! Will be in Madrid next june,(15 to 22); may be we can make a stop here, as we plan to see many sculptures on open air on Paseo de La Castellana.We regret there is no visit to Valencia in our 2012 agenda (we stop at Madrid coming back from Viena, Budapest, Praga and Berlin).
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:45 PM

Thanks Lin
We will not be in Madrid until Oct...unfortunately.
Also visiting Valencia ( finally)...would last ten day in Oct be a good time for Valencia?
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Original Poster

jelopez..this building has a lot of good exhibits usually. It's very easy to get to on the bus, just down the Castellana. What a fabulous trip you have planned! Wow. A lot of great cities all in one trip! I love them all. I have a couple trip reports way back if you do an advanced search on at least Vienna and Budapest. Also a little bit n Berlin. I posted some nice places we went to eat with music. in Budapest. Hard to find as much of that anywhere else. The Spoon Café on the river in Budapest is a great place to enjoy the Chain Bridge lit up at night.

Danon.. how great! Yes, October is usually nice, but you never know with the weather anymore! We've had the hottest May, I think, that I can remember. Hopefully you won't hit a cold front in Europe or tons of rain. Luckily we have so many museums you'd have plenty to investigate even so!

If I am here I'd love to get together or maybe go to a cooking class together! Will you be here for ten days?
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM

Lincasanova: thanks for the tip on Spoon Cafe; a little hurried now as we leave on wednesday.
Believe me: no bus for us on La Castellana; we are really serious walkers!!!
Will let you know when we are back.How funny you had a warm may, here in the southern hemisphere we also had a really warm may.
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:03 PM

Thanks Lin....very kind of you, it would be lovely .
My husband and I will be in Valencia for a week , we have not decide on the dates yet.

As for the weather - I agree. We have also had the warmest May ever. Today was 34 C. - in Toronto!