Search

Le Traverse

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Jessie

Le Traverse

We're booked for 5 nights at Le Traverse in May. Just wanted to know how folks who stayed there felt about it. Should we request a particular room? Anything else we should know?<BR><BR>Is there privacy? Should we consider less than 5 nights?<BR><BR>Any info would be appreciated.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 07:05 AM
Trish

Please see the question I posted under B&B Le Traverse. I had a positive reply, and went ahead and booked two nights in October. It looks perfect to me.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 11:46 AM

ttt

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 02:23 PM
Joe

I have made numerous email requests regarding reservations starting in August of 2001, with no response.<BR>I hope that when he/she gets home tonight, their mother crawls out from under the porch and bites him/her.

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Dorothy

I have booked 3 nights there in October<BR>on the reccomendations of this board. I would love to here your opinion of the place when you return.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 02:47 PM
bob

Hey Joe,<BR><BR>Is this the email address you tried?:<BR><BR>[email protected]<BR> <BR>Regardless, I'd think after 8 months it may make sense to pick up the phone instead:<BR><BR>Tel/Fax 0578 748198 - Cell. 0360 575158<BR>