Reload this Page >

Le Bon Weekend à Lyon

Search

Le Bon Weekend à Lyon

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 07:58 PM
isobel

Le Bon Weekend à Lyon

Does anyone have information about the "two nights for one" special weekend rates in Lyon? Is there a specific website? <BR>Recommendations for two or three star hôtels in Vieux Lyon would also be very welcome. I'll be there the last weekend in April. <BR> <BR>Thanks for your help.

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 09:36 AM
karen

Try www.mairie-lyon.fr <BR> <BR>This site has been redesigned since I used it (back a couple of years) to find the "Bon Weekend"; however, there are links to l'Office du Tourisme and I'm sure you can ask them about promotions.

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 08:15 AM
mimi

We visited Lyon two times and enjoyed everything about the city. We stayed in a great 3 star hotel Beaux Arts which was in the center of town and within walking distance to all sights, great restaurants, and even a food market along the river. We found out later that you must contact the hotel to get one night free on week-ends. This hotel was under the Best WEstern umbrella two years ago but not now. They were nice enough to give us a discount since we booked wrong. Enjoy the week-end.

Old Feb 17th, 2001, 01:35 PM
isobel

Thank you both for your help. <BR>Much appreciated.

Old Feb 17th, 2001, 02:40 PM
Graziella

Hi Isobel, we used the bon week offer and it was absolutely great.- I higly recommend the Hotel Royal, through www.mairie-lyon.fr we got a very promt reply by mail with brochures explaining the the BW offer, maps etc. <BR>The Royal is a very confortable , very chic ,4 stars, with the offer we stayded,Thursday Friday, Saturday in one of their the luxe rooms for some 130 per nightLocated in Place Bellecourt has an excellent location . <BR> <BR>We paid for two nights . II imagine that regular rooms are quiet a bit less because our room was superb, <BR>it even had a jacuzzi.