Reload this Page >

Last night in Paris-Where to eat?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Susan

Any suggestions for where to eat our last night in Paris. Any restaurant on Ile St. Louis with a view of Notre Dame? Thanks.<BR>Leaving on Thurs.

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Fred

What are you looking for? Expensive, local, casual? The only restaurants on Ile St Louis where you can see Notre Dame would be sitting outside at either Brasserie d'Ile St Louis or La Chaumiere en L'Ile. For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 12:16 PM
randy

You might try L'Auberge de la Reine Blanche. It does not have a view of Notre Dame, but it does have good food at a fair price. Here is their web address: http://www.aubergedelareineblanche.com/

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Mike

Randy,<BR><BR>That restaurant has a great menu, and you are right, a reasonable price. Even my wife, who is a very picky eater, could find something to fit her palate.

Old Jul 14th, 2002, 10:53 AM
veeolette

My favorite cafe in Paris is a tiny place on the Seine just off the Pont Neuf. No view of Notre Dame but good food, low prices, good service. It's on the Latin Quarter side. Just past the italian restaurant. Cafe Dany.