Reload this Page >

know this limosine service?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 12:10 AM
barb

Anybody used the Cuomo Renato Limo service out of Sorrento? Would appreciate opinions or recommendations, please. TIA

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 09:50 AM
trixie

to the top

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 10:17 AM
janis

barb - you may get better response if you re-post with Sorrento and the name of the Limo service in your title. As it is you could be asking about a limosine in London, or Dublin or Rome. You are looking for very specific info and your title does not make that clear. (FYI - clicking on Italy only allows someone to search for a specific country, it does not place your question in an "Italy Forum".)

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Arlene

My husband and I used this service last December and was disappointed that in mid trip they pulled a fast one by trying to change the amount they quoted us for their services. We had to argue with them and this ruined our pleasant day. Stay away.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 04:59 PM
bb

Arlene, who was your driver? If you have another suggestion, we'd appreciate it. We wouldn't like the experience that you had.