Search

KD Rhine boats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 11:00 AM
Richard

KD Rhine boats

Is there a web site for info on schedules, fares for this company? The full name is Koln-Dusseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt AG. Thanks.

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 12:20 PM
wes fowler

Richard, <BR>You'll have to brush up on your German. Once you do, check out: <BR>www.loreleyal.com/rheinschiff <BR>

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 01:28 PM
Susie

800 phone numbers for KD River Cruises of Europe are 1-800-346-6525 on the east coast and 1-800-858-8587 on the west coast. I called for information and a catalog and it arrived in the mail three days later. It is my understanding that if you have a Eurorail pass, there is a discount on the tour. We are doing the tour in a short time span per info I received on this forum. Spending the night in Cologne. Next morning taking the train from Cologne to Mainz (a 2-hour trip). Taking the cruise from Mainz up to Koblenz and then taking the train from Koblenz back to Cologne. The tour agent told me that the most spectacular part of the trip is from Mainz to Koblenz. Enjoy your trip. <BR>

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 06:49 PM
Glenn

Richard, Check the following web site. I know that it is not the KD official site, but they have a time table in an easy format. THe jhost of the forum also wrote an article on Rhine cruises. <BR>The schedule is dated 1998, but I am sure that is most likely the same for this year.http://gogermany.miningco.com/ <BR>don't use a WWW in front. I know that the eurorail pass gave you the cruise at no cost when I last took a ride. I believe that it is still true. Glenn

Old Mar 26th, 1999, 07:58 PM
Susie

Web site for KD Cruises is <BR>www.rivercruises.com <BR>

Old Mar 27th, 1999, 04:19 AM
Lydia

Hi Richard <BR>Try www.k-d.com It helped me a lot