Search

Juicy journals?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 05:34 AM
itchyfeet

Juicy journals?

Anyone have or know of some online travel journals or trip reports? Good = long, nice pictures, interesting anecdotes, funny, informative, detailed etc<BR><BR>I'm up for a bit of second-hand travel <BR>

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 05:42 AM
StCirq

There are plenty on the Francophile Forum, if France interests you - http://forums.delphiforums.com/PBProvence/start

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 05:06 PM
roco

Do you all remember Lucy's (love) Italy Trip Report???? Can someone find it and top it?<BR><BR>It was certainly both a trip report...and juicy (READ between the lines). A wonderful, wonderful, suspenseful, informative read.......<BR><BR>By the way---what has happened, Lucy?<BR>Did (he) visit the U.S.?<BR><BR>Please, would someone more experienced find it and top it---we would all like another pass at it.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 05:14 PM
deniseb

I never book a holiday on the continent without checking this site out:<BR><BR>www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk<BR><BR>It is invaluable - holiday makers rate the resorts and hotels and give a trip report. very informative. Its a UK based site, so covers all the top resorts.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:19 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Check out the trip reports at slowtrav.com & twenj.com --real stuff by real travelers.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 11:05 PM
Lucy

Hi Roco, I quit posting here about my trip because my thread got taken over by fake Lucys. But I will say I am going back over to meet him in Sorrento in September and into October.<BR>Now, I hope the fake Lucys don't post anything else about me.<BR>I may start a little web site with pictures about my travels, and I will post it in October.<BR>Thanks, Roco

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 07:00 AM
JPM

I have several at my website www.appleberryroad.com.<BR>