Search

Itinerary Ideas - 11 days in Ireland

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Itinerary Ideas - 11 days in Ireland

Hi,

We will be traveling to Ireland the end of September 2022, will have a solid 11 days to sightsee and renting a car.. Looking to fly from Boston to Shannon and possibly fly out of Dublin back to Boston. I have been reading up on itinerary ideas and it seems like staying in locations for 2-3 days max is ideal. Or do you have a suggestion to stay in 1-2 locations and do day trips from 1-2 locations? We will not be visiting Northern Ireland this trip.

TIA!
Old Jul 23rd, 2022, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traveling back to the US from Dublin has the benefit of clearing customs and immigration in Dublin, so none of that when you arrive in Boston…it’s like a domestIc flight.

will you be renting a car? I hate changing hotels so I’m never a fan of changing hotels multiple times but if you are driving it makes sense to pick 2-4 bases to work from.

what are your interests and are there specific things you definitely want to see/visit?