We got most of our itinerary (mid-May, 2016) planned but are still deliberating where to spend the remaining 2 nights.
Fixed: Landing late in Venice, departing late from Milan (MXP)
We think that traveling by train is better than by car, but are open to suggestions.
We wish to spend:
Venice: 3 nights
Cinque Terre: 4 nights
?: 2 nights
Our thoughts are, should we stop on the way from Venice to CT and spend there 2 nights?
Since we are not museums / churches / art type of persons, we didn't see Florence as a major attraction.
Parma and Bologna look nice, but we're not sure what to do there 2 nights.
We thought of going from Venice to CT, and then from CT to Varenna (Lake Como) and spend there 2 nights, but it'd mean spending another 5 hours on the train to get to Varenna.
Please share your ideas and remarks.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Online + 1800/681/7208 Password recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 4 Driving
- 5 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 6 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Change of resident
- 10 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 16 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy